1. I’m a Virgo with a moon sign in Cancer and a rising sign in Sagittarius. I’m also an Enneagram4 to a T (much to my dismay).
2. I’ve been writing since I was 7 years old. One of my first books was about this young girl named Hope who was trying to find herself and make best friendships in elementary school—which at the time I didn’t realize was pretty autobiographical. The book never got finished because my family’s computer crashed and I lost the entire story. I vowed never to write again.
3. When I met my husband, it was love at first sight. We’ve been together almost 10 years, married for almost nine of those years.
4. When I was little, I wanted to be a singer, a dancer, and an actress. . . in that order.
5. My parents are both artists, musicians, and writers (and they raised me well).
6. I’ve been natural for almost six years. My hair is just one of my most cared for masterpieces.
7. Tarot and moon rituals are part of my Holy-Wild-Feminine spiritual practice.
8. I was a hairstylist and a noted fashion blogger before becoming entranced by this work.
9. My favorite scents are vanilla, sandalwood, and lilac.
10. I’m a huge animal lover.
11. I’m left-handed dominantly, but am also ambidextrous.
FOLLOW ME ON. . .